BJ on Dec 28th 2008
Hugs & Kisses Box
Stamps: Love You Much Stamp Set
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Uniball Signo White gel pen, scallop circle punch, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Punch Heart to Heart (in Love you Much Bundle)
BJ on Dec 27th 2008
I finally got a chance to play a little this morning. This is from the Love you much bundle. It was very easy to work with. I LOVE the designer series paper and the heart punch. Rumor has it that there is a large heart punch coming!
Stay tuned.. . . ANNOUNCEMENTS coming!
My new and revised line up of classes and clubs! I will be mailing some personal invites but all are welcome.
Love You Much class! – Working on a couple of ideas now! Purchase the bundle and you’ll be set for the class.
Post your comments on this great card and bundle!
BJ on Dec 26th 2008
Check out this cute new stamp set with coordinating heart punch! Absolutely adorable. To get your juices flowing, here are a few quick ideas of how you could put this bundle to use for Valentines:
- Little candy containers using the Sizzix Pillow Box die and Candy Lane Designer Series paper.
- Handmade Valentine’s Day boxes for school or home.
- Candy bouquets with stamped accents.
- Candy jar with a Designer Series paper belly band and stamped tag.
- Sweet words jar: Take a glass jar and decorate it with paper and stamps. Then put a bunch of slips of paper into the jar that say why you love the recipient. The recipient takes out one slip of paper each day.
- A decorated photo frame.
- A Valentine’s gift wrapped in Candy Lane Designer Series paper.
- Confetti made from punched out hearts; good for putting on tables or beds, or in a cello bag as filler.
- Place settings (napkin holder, name tents, etc.) for a special Valentine’s dinner.
- A "50 Reasons I Love You" book.
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll find in the "Love You Much" bundle.
All these items will be available individually in the new catalog (release date is January 18th!), but order it now and receive 20% off the retail value. Call me or shop online today. Stampin’ Up!’s free shipping promotion has ended but, I will honor the free shipping promotion until December 31st on orders of $70 or more!
BJ on Dec 21st 2008
Don’t forget about the retiring list and the 10% off promotion along with the FREE shipping that ends Dec 23rd! This card uses the Ginormous Flowers stamp set and is one of the first cards Stampin’ Up! published of mine. This flower is able to be punched out using the 5 petal punch. Those of you who attend my Novemeber Stamp a Stack used this set and the punch to make pointsettas.
BJ on Dec 20th 2008
This Dude is lots of fun and is from the Too Cool Dude’s stamp set. It also uses the Snow Burst punch, Build a Brad, Ski Slope Designer series paper (going away in January!), and Riding Hood Red Ribbon.
Don’t forget the SALE of Free Shipping and 10% off retiring stamp sets ends Dec 23rd!
BJ on Dec 12th 2008
Check out this cute little treat bag using the Top Note Die. . . have you heard me say that I am lovin’ the big shot? I honestly don’t know what I would do without it now! This cute little bag is part of my Gift giving class tomorrow! Club members this month also got a chance to make it. It uses the small bags I purchased from the "M" store cut down to 3 inches. Just think of the possibilities with these cute little bags and all of our designer series paper assortments! Can you see any possibilities for Valentine’s Day?
Don’t forgot about ALL of the fantastic specials available right now! Remeber to tell Santa you want the Big Shot!
Check out my Big Shot page for another sample from December Clubs and my special offer for Big Shot purchases between now and Dec 23rd! (Hint: BIG savings!)
BJ on Dec 9th 2008
I bet you thought I was having the winter blahs when you saw this bright flower post! Actually, this is one of my favorite retiring stamp sets – Pretty Peony. I love the dimension you get with a two step stamp. This card is made by a friend – Ruth Snyder (I love the friends I have through Stampin’ Up!) Check out the current retired list and the specials – there are some WOWZA savings to be had!
Stay tuned for more great ideas from the retiring list!
BJ on Dec 9th 2008
OK, I have to admit that there are sooo many great things going on that my head is absolutely spining! (oh, I know – it doesn’t take much!) Here’s your quick reference!
- Free shipping until December 23 for all orders of $70 or more (prior to tax + shipping)
- 10% off All sets from the retiring stamp list until December 23rd
- 20% off from BJ (Merry Christmas to great customers) until Dec 12!
- 20% off all sets from the Catalog sampler with a minimum $20 purchasef
Add that up and all you can say is WOWZA – clear the path to the phone to order with BJ!
BJ on Dec 9th 2008
Where do Stamps go when they retire?
The same places we do! Dozens of stamps from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog are dusting off their golf clubs in anticipation of their retirement. Now’s your last chance to get them – they are only available through January 18, 2009@
Click here to view a copy of the list.
BJ on Dec 8th 2008
It’s coming! The 2008 Fall / Winter Idea Book and catalog will be retiring and with it some fantastic stamp sets. The retiring stamp set list will be announced on Dec 9.
20% OFF RETIRING STAMP SETS
DEC 9 – 12 ONLY
- All customer direct sale orders will arrive in time for Christmas
- All orders over $150 receive hostess benefits (free hostess exclusive stamp set and free stamps)
- Orders and payment must be received by Dec 12
- US Orders only, will be delivered directly to you
- Local Sales Tax and 10% Shipping applies to retail price (min ship $6.95)
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Email order to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Call me at 651.437.4440
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE:
- Your name
- Full Shipping Address
- Payment info
- ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM WON’T RECOGNIZE MY PERSONAL SALE SO BE SURE TO NOTE ABOVE ORDERING INFO.