BJ on Jan 25th 2009
It was a great Celebration of the new catalog! Check out the centerpiece on the make-n-take table! It is made with the Petal card sissix die and were gifts for those scheduling their show in February or March. The tree isn’t quite empty so if you are wanting one of these cuties. . . give me a call!
Supplies used to make this awesome looking treat are; Petal Sissix Die (SAB is the perfect time to purchase your BIG Shot!), Always stamp set, Riding Hood Red Ribbon and Stampin’ Up!’s new texturz plates – I am LOVIn’ it!
Hostess Specials: A Heart of course, $10 of free product at hour show, PLUS the SAB benefits!
Customer Specials: Half of your retired purchases to spend on new catty merchandise
If you just missed out, call me asap. .. . . I am closing out the orders on Monday. Check back tomorrow for Make-n-Take Samples
BJ on Jan 21st 2009
Here is the surprise I found this morning when I signed onto the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator website. A card I created was published there for other SU demos to see and copy. What fun is that! I love this job! (and you could too!)
This card uses a new set called Sweet Stems (I got to purchase at 20% off plus my discount!), Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper, Cameo Coral, Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss cardstock, Kiwi Kiss striped ribbon, Scallop edge punch, tab punch, ticket corner punch, and stampin’ write markers.
Enjoy this card. . .you’ll see more like it at my Open House this Sunday (Jan 25) from 1-5pm. If you haven’t already rsvp’d, make sure you do that right now!
BJ on Jan 20th 2009
Hello! The new Spring/Summer catalog has now been unveiled and I decided to play a little game with you I have a list of hints and all you need to do is look through the catalog to find the answers. Everyone who sends me back their answers will get a ticket for a chance to win prizes!
You can get additional chances to win by:
1. Place an order by February 7th = 1 ticket for every $10 purchased
2. Schedule a workshop for February or March = 5 tickets
3. Come to my Open House = 2 tickets
4. Bring a freind to a workshop = 2 tickets
5. Join my team = 10 ticket plus free stamp set of your choice
Prizes include coupons for 20% off purchases, stamp sets, free classes and more!
If you would like to view the catalog in person contact me today!
Here is the list of questions!
1. What is the color scheme for the Sweet Bella Collection?
2. Which Hostess level will you find the set Rustic Rooster?
3. Which stamp set would I find useful if I had a handyman in my life?
4. Look at the card on the far right of page 32. What was done to the polka dots on the Designer Series Paper?
6. Which new specialty Design Series Paper has a printed glossy design?
7. Which Simply Scrappin’ Kit would I get if I were expecting the arrival of a pink bundle of joy?
8. What is the name of the rub-on sheets with lots of color?
9. How many brads do you get in the flower assortment?
10. What can you get either chunky or fine?
BJ on Jan 20th 2009
If you are just dying to check out the new catalog. . . I have a few last minute openings for tonights Stamp a Stack – not only will you get to see the new catalog but, you’ll be able to use new stamp sets from it!
Since I happen to know that the competition on television is inaugeration coverage – I think a last minute rsvp to my stampin’ spot would certainly be in order! Call me! I’lll post the gorgeous cards we are doing tonight later (Petal Pizzazz, Sweetest Stem embosslet, Just Buzzin’ By, Love you Much).
BJ on Jan 19th 2009
Yabba Dabba Doo! It’s here and doesn’t it look simply amazing! It is simply incredible with tons of new products. Be the one of the first to receive your copy!
- call me to pick one up
- RSVP to the open house Sunday, Jan 25 from 1-5pm and reserve your copy
- Come to the Stamp a Stack on Tuesday, Jan 20 and be the first group to stamp with NEW catalog sets and accessories!
BJ on Jan 13th 2009
YES! It’s true. . . today or tomorrow! YipppEEEE! According to rules, I can’t post pics but, I will tell you that you are absolutely going to squeal with delight!
Last week I spent the week in Orlando (it was MUCH warmer!) at Stampin’ Up!’s leadership and regional conferences. . . so yes, I got my catalog last Wednesday. Ah, yes another benefit to being a demo. I also got tons of sneak peaks and samples and yes new (FREE) stamp sets and accessories! One of them I am absoluetly in LOVE with – its a Stampin’ Up! exclusive Sizzix product.
If you pre-ordered a catalog – CALL ME! or make sure that you attend the my Open House on January 25th from 1-5pm (RSVP please). Be the first to play with the best of the newbies in the January Stamp a Stack on the 20th.
There you have it – a tease for you. . . . now off to get some work done so when the UPS man arrives later I will get those catty’s ready for pick up!