BJ on Jan 25th 2010
Check out these fantastic ideas! I have used my Big Shot and a little fabric – and don't you just love the results! Quilters – you are missing out ona fantastic machine if you don't have one!
The pennant was my first project. I used the pennant die along with the scallop circle and sans serif alphabet. This is all machine stitched – and went together in just a couple of hours! Check out the scallops stitched on the ribbon at the top of the pennant – these are on the pennant die. This pennant will also serve double duty as the back side says "spring". . . . .you'll see that side later!
Well, I didn't stop with the pennant. I LOVE the scallop square die! This table runner was made in just a snippet of time of a standard quilt project! i hope you'll stop by and check out this very cool idea! Besides – it's much cuter in person!
And every girls needs another purse – right? Don't you love this one? I do! And not just for the hearts or because I made it. . . . it's just stinkin' cute! Another simple and easy project to put together! Crafting made easy with the Big Shot! Did I tell you that the best time to buy your BIg Shot is right now during Sale-a-Bration? With your purchase, you'll receive a free SAB product of your choice and when you add at least one die to your order – you'll get 2!
BJ on Jan 15th 2010
I am loving the Occastions Mini Catalog. get a load of this VERY cute box shown at our recent Stampin' Up! leadership conference. It uses 2 of the chipboard hearts (On Board Heart Book – $4.95!)and the new jumbo flower punch and the sweet pea felt flowers. A perfect gift for valentines day for that someone special. Here's another sample using the book – a great gift for Valentines Day that is quick and easy!
If you haven't yet checked out the Occasions Mini Catalog, click on the link in the left sidebar. You won't be disappointed!
You'll also see and make some awesome ideas at my upcoming events!
- Jan 18 Stampin' Up! class – just 4U!
- Jan 20 Chicks, Chocolate and Cards!
- Jan 21 Scrapbooking Club
- Jan 23 North Starz Get Together
- Jan 24 Fun with Fabrics
- Jan 25 Big Shot Box class
- Jan 30 Birthday Card Bonanza
BJ on Jan 10th 2010
The BIGGEST Sale of the Stampin' Up! year is here! Make your plans now to attend one of my upcoming events as you don't want to miss this opportunity. Here's how you can take advantage of this sale;
- Host a workshop and with every $300 in sales you receive a free stamp set, punch or paper pack!
- With every $50 in purchases you will receive your choice of a free stamp set, punch or paper pack
- Join the Stampin' Up! family and receive 15% off the starter kit PLUS a stamp set of your choice (up to $47.95) from the catalog! If you are looking for a permanent sale of at least 20% off everything – this is it!
If you haven't yet received your flyer, check it out here;
New this year, Not only can you choose from exclusive Sale-a-Bration stamps and paper, you can choose a punch (I love it!) AND you can also choose from a large variety of stamp sets in our catalog that are $16.95 or less! YIPPEEE – what an awesome deal!
Love these ideas? Join me at my event Tuesday or Wednesday evening at 6:30pm in my Stampin' Spot!
BJ on Jan 8th 2010
Greetings from sunny Phoenix! I am attending Stampin' Up!'s leadership conference. Can I tell you it is awesome! Well the weather and the conference! I can't wait to show you the great things I am bringing back for you!
Club Nights – there has been some confusion on those nights – and it was pointed out that my calendar is wrong – I sincerely apologize. We are meeting Tuesday or Wednesday the 12 and 13. If you are not currently a club member, this would be a great time to check it out. . . . I will be bringing back a TON of Awesome ideas from leadership – PLUS there is the new occasions mini catalog AND it's SALE-A-Bration! Yippee!
I'll try and upload some great teaser samples when I get a chance to go out an buy a cord to connect my camera to my computer – mine was left at home
BJ on Jan 2nd 2010
Have you received your Occasions Mini Catalog yet? Can you believe - CLEAR MOUNT stamps!
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
I can't wait to show you all about these new stamps! Check back soon for my classes and club schedules!