It’s been a great weekend at my Dad’s house and this is the perfect card to leave for him. This would be the perfect card to CASE for Father’s Day! Let’s check it out. . .
The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper stack is full of wood textures some of which I am hoarding! These textures are perfect for masculine cards! I added a little more texture by cutting the “DAD” from Black fun foam using the Large Letters framelits. I added a heart from the Wood Words stamp set stamped in Cherry Cobbler.
Since I was in Northern Minnesota this weekend with my husband at Dad’s place, I had a limited amount of stamp sets that I brought with me. I was thrilled to see the “You’re the Best” greeting in the All Things Thanks stamp set. It’s a perfect finishing touch for the front of the card.
Then to my surprise there was a perfect greeting for the inside of the card too! Check it out. . . the “I love you so much” comes from the Lovely Friends stamp set! While I don’t like using so many stamp sets on a card, once in a while it’s ok to break those unwritten rules for the perfect card for a great Dad! Product List
- Wood Words Clear-Mount Bundle  $46.75
- Wood Words Wood-Mount Bundle  $54.00
- Lovely Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set  $27.00
- All Things Thanks Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $27.00
- All Things Thanks Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $19.00
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack  $10.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00
- Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine  $3.00
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Large Letters Framelits Dies  $99.00