It's Tuesday and time for a new weekly deal! This week's deal includes a punch that I used to make this cute little flower favor. I was going to share this flower later this week but, you need to see it now that this punch is on sale!
- Cardstock; Melon Mambo (DSP works great too!), Pear Pizzaz
- Accessories; Spiral Flower Die (Occasions catalog), Fancy Flower Punch, Glue Dots, Autumn Accents Die, Bone Folder
- Non-SU; Glue Gun
Here are the quick and easy steps to making this beauty;
- Die cut and punch pieces as shown.
- Using bone folder, break the fibers in the spiral flower die by curling (like you do ribbon on wrapping paper) around the bone folder. You don't need much pressure as it will curl on it's own. This is especially true when using DSP.
- Attach the small end of the spiral flower die to the rolo with a mini glue dot and wrap the rest of the die cut around the rolo. Place a small dab of hot glue (use low temp setting) on the last scallop of the spiral flower die to secure the rolo and die together.
- Using a small dot of hot glue, add the leaf to the Fancy Flower punch and then place the spiral flower with rolo on top.
- You're done!
Curious about the Weekly Deals? Here they are! Order online or email me with your questions or your order;
For My Digital Studio fans, here are the newest downloads;
Wanting to try My Digital Studio? The 30 day free trial code is #130910. More info at www.mydigitalstudio.net
Have a great day!