My interpretation of Hot Hot Hot! Is Stampin' Up!'s new Blendabilities! I am in love with these new alcohol markers! Check out this gorgeous card I created with the Blendabilties and the Corner Garden stamp set.
- all shades of one color in one convenient pack – a light medium and dark
- So easy to color match and shade
- Price is $11.95 for a pack of 3 – easily affordable
- Alcohol markers blend so easily and are made to to make you feel like an artist! (just look at what I did!)
- Two tips; brush tip and a finer tip
Here's a close up of my shading! Keep in mind, I'm not an artist!
- Pumpkin Pie #130997
- Coastal Cabana #131000
- Cherry Cobbler #130995
- Daffodil Delight #199830
- Old Olive #130999
- Rich Razzleberry #131005
- Skin Tone Assortment #129370 set of 6 $22.95
You should also assure you use the Momento Ink pad (you need this for the outline images – StazOn will blur) and the Color Lifter #129369 $4.95
On August 1, you will be able to order the other colors of Blendabilities (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder).
I still have a couple of spots for my Blendabilty training – let me show you how to use the Blendabilties and get the most out of them. . . .don't miss this opportunity! You can check out the class info here.
Do you want them all (yes you do! 🙂 ) Check out my deal HERE.
So, the theme of Hot, Hot, Hot could be getting even hotter! Hop on over to Sharon Burket's blog to see what she has in store for you;