Welcome to this month's Stampers Dozen Blog Hop with a Happy Holidays theme. For my inspiration, I didn't want to overlook Thanksgiving so, I am sharing my annual table decor for my Thanksgiving table this year.
- Using the Tag a Bag gift bags, emboss with Woodlands embossing folder.
- Cut a 2" x 12" strip of Petals & Paisleys designer series paper and adhere around bag as shown being careful to not have it too tight that the napkin and silverware won't fit inside. Add a 3/4" strip of a contrasting paper that has a pennant end as shown.
- Stamp 3 leaves using the Vintage Leaves stamp set and die cut with the leaflets framelits. My leaves are in Cajun Craze, Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon. I adhered the leaves with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- I added a button with linen thread tied through it.
- The greeting is from the Acorny Thank You stamp set and is punched out with the Classic Label punch.
- The best finishing touch is the coordinating dessert peppermint chocolate you will add!
Thanks for stopping by! Now be sure and continue on the blog hop!
Current Host Code E2STHW2G