Welcome to this months Creative Inking Blog Hop! Our thinking this month is; “What goes Around. . . ” Basically anything that is round! For my share I used the Eastern Palace product suite. As a bonus, this product suite is the special this month from Stampin’ Up! And this card is VERY special too!
This truly is an Eastern Beauty! The Bermuda Bay and Eastern Gold vinyl stickers are the PERFECT match! And you’re going to love the touch of a special fold too!
Check this out! You are going to amazed at how simple it is to make too! Did I tell you that this product suite is on special this month from Stampin’ Up!? It is – and it comes with FREE gifts too! And I have a deal sweetner too!
Special folds can be a little tricky sometimes but this one is amazingly beautiful and simple to create! Of course the Eastern Palace bundle make it easy too!
My deal sweetner is 25 FREE tutorials if you purchase one of the limited time bundles from me! Not only will you have a fabulous bundle of products complete with free gifts from Stampin’ Up! and me! Check out the details of this promotion here.
You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Oh, and here is the video showcasing how to make this card.
- Eastern Palace Starter Bundle  $60.50
- Eastern Palace Premier Bundle  $103.50
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Gold Foil Sheets  $4.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies  $35.00
- 1-1/2″ Circle Punch  $16.00
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $5.00
- Heat Tool  $30.00
- Versamark Pad  $8.50
- Fast Fuse Adhesive  $10.00
- Bermuda Bay 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon  $7.00
Now let’s check out the other “Round” inspiration!