Here’s another one of the cards that we made at my downline stampin’ bonanza last weekend. It was designed by my friend LuAnn. It uses the new Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set which is bundled with the Happy Birthday Thinlit – what a great combination! And when you purchase as a bundle remember you save 10%!
You can also see one of the new embossing folders – “Oh My Stars.” Another bonus of this stamp set is that it coordinates with the Balloon Bouquet punch – which you may already have! Don’t you love it when you can use something you already have with something new?
What do you think of this color combination? Have you checked out the 2017 In Color Combinations sheet that I posted on my website? It’s under Catalogs and it is a free download for you! Whoop Whoop! There are great color combos there for you to play with! This color combo is on there.
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Bundle  $36.75
- Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  $7.50
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Tranquil Tide 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Balloon Bouquet Punch  $18.00
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Linen Thread  $4.50
- Big Shot  $110.00