Welcome back to Tutoring with BJ on Thursday where every Thursday I feature a free Tutorial with amazing ideas for you to be inspired by. Today’s Tutorial features a favorite from the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog- Rose Wonder.
This stamp set makes the most amazing cards! This one is no exception. Don’t you just love how the layers make this beautiful rose stand out? Check out how there is variation in the rose color which creates added interest and texture.
I love the Copper Foil cardstock accents with the gold embossing. A great combination. Look closely and you will see how the Rose is shimmery. Another detail that moves this card into the FABULOUS category!
Be sure and Download your Rose Wonder Tutorial here.
- Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set  $27.00
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Shimmery White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Copper Foil Sheets  $4.00
- Versamark Pad  $8.50
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush  $8.00
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $5.00
- Heat Tool  $30.00