Welcome to this month’s Creative Inking Blog Hop featuring our favorite bundles from the 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. My customers tell me they love purchasing Stampin’ Up!’s bundles – not just for the 10% savings but for the coordination and additional value they bring.
I am showcasing the Oh So Eclectic Bundle from the Naturally Eclectic product suite. This bundle includes the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and the Eclectic Layers Thinlits.
I love that this bundle includes a background thinlit! The background thinlit just highlights the beauty of the stamps and other thinlits. The unique feature of this flower in this stamp set is that it is created to give you areas of deeper color and contrasting areas of lighter color. When you add the detailing stamp over the top, you have a flower that just pops off the page!
The texture on this card is amazing and it just wants to make you touch it. The background, multi-colored flower and textured leaves together create the “I want to touch it” look.
I found a little trick to line up the flower base with the detailed top image. Take a look. . . .
Be sure and check out the Naturally Eclectic Product Suite on page 132 and 133!
Now, head on through the rest of the blog hop and enjoy everyone’s favorite bundles!
- Oh So Eclectic Wood-Mount Bundle  $54.75
- Oh So Eclectic Clear-Mount Bundle  $47.50
- Fresh Fig 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Big Shot  $110.00
- Big Shot Die Brush – New Configuration  $12.50
- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig  $12.00
- Silicone Craft Sheet  $6.00