One of the stamp sets that caught my eye in the new catalog is called Graceful Garden. It was the large flower that really caught my eye.
This stamp set has the great feature of having the texture and shading built right into the stamp. This feature then creates the illusion that I am a better creator and artist than what I really am – love that! For this card, I inked up the top part of the stamp in Berry Burst ink and the leaf part of the stamp in Old Olive ink. Then I used the Powder Pink and Old Olive Stampin’ Write markers to simply color in the flower and leaves. Easy Peasy!
I wish that you could feel this card because of the ribbon. When I made my bow from the 5/8″ Berry Burst Crinkled Seam binding, I had long tails that I needed to trim. . . but I saw the beautiful texture and the gorgeous soft feel. Then I made a decision that I needed to put the bow up higher on the card and leave the beautiful long tails.
Do you see what I mean with the flower shading? This is on page 57 in the Stampin’ Up! catalog. It is shown with that gorgeous Petal Garden Designer Series Paper pack that I featured here.
As always, I would love it if you let me know what you think and most of all, I appreciate your orders and your business!
- Graceful Garden Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $27.00
- Graceful Garden Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $19.00
- Powder Pink 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Berry Burst 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- 2017-2019 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers  $15.00
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Berry Burst 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  $8.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25