Oh boy – I think I need to hide the Oh So Eclectic stamp set and the bundled Eclectic Layers Thinlts – I’m feeling VERY addicted to them! But, isn’t this card GORGEOUS! Honestly, if I haven’t convinced you to check out the Naturally Eclectic product suite yet – you are late to the party! I’ve done 2 videos. .. this one uses a technique I did on this card. And this one has been very popular on Pinterest.
As you can see, I pulled the colors for this card right out the of Naturally Eclectic designer series paper. I love how the Fresh Fig ribbon creates some horizontal interest while the main focal point still stands out.
As you can see, I used the template I created previously – did you check that video? Then I just added the Fresh Fig flower and Lemon Lime Twist leaves. The tone on tone Fresh Fig flower is perfect!!!! Truly I love how this stamp has some variegation.
If I’ve peaked your interest. . . you can find this product suite on page 132 and 133 in the Stampin’ Up! catalog. Be sure and use a Hostess Code when you order for a free gift!
- Oh So Eclectic Wood-Mount Bundle  $54.75
- Oh So Eclectic Clear-Mount Bundle  $47.50
- Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Fresh Fig 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Window Sheets  $5.00
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets  $10.00
- Fresh Fig 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon  $7.00