Welcome to this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop where we are celebrating the Men in our life. My customers tell me that masculine cards are sometimes a bit more challenging to create. Today, I want to show you that masculine cards don’t need to be hard. I actually went VERY simple just to show you!
Yes, I said simple! These 1 3/4″ punched circles in Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and Island Indigo carry the weight of the card and the greetings! I combined greetings for this card just like I did for my Dad’s Father’s Day card – one of my favorite masculine cards I have ever created. You can see that here.
I used the new Pinewood Planks dynamic textured embossing folder in the background. The heart comes from the Wood Words stamp set. You may be wondering what other stamp sets I used. . . well I loved the greeting combination so much on my Dad’s Father’s Day card, I used that stamp set combination again; Lovely Friends, All Things Thanks. Then I added the Happy Father’s Day from the Guy Greetings stamp set.
You may be saying. . . that isn’t the stamp from Guy Greetings – yes it is. Because it is photopolymer, the stamp is easy to cut apart and then I can configure the greeting any way that I want! = Brilliant!
Thanks for taking the hop! Now check out the rest of this masculine inspired hop!
- All Things Thanks Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $19.00
- All Things Thanks Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $27.00
- Lovely Friends Photopolymer Stamp Set  $27.00
- Guy Greetings Clear Stamp Set  $39.00
- Guy Greetings Wood Stamp Set  $52.00
- Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  $10.00
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch  $18.00
- Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Island Indigo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00