Welcome to Tuesday and the next version of Tips & Tricks with BJ on Tuesdays! I love this Coffee Cafe Gift Card Holder a “latte!” LOL. Pun Intended!
The Coffee Break Product Suite is amazing! Yep. . . I love my coffee and I Love this Coffee Break product suite too! The Coffee Cafe stamp set is bundled with the Coffee Cups framlits for a perfect pair! Then add in the Coffee Break designer series paper and you have a super sweet deal!
I love giving coffee cards as gifts! It’s a perfect way to treat yourself to a little bit of sweet indulgence! And this gift card holder is the perfect way to present the gift card! Hang onto your coffee cup because this gift card holder is the perfect size!
Super sweet, huh? Want to make one? Since it’s Tips & Tricks with BJ on Tuesdays. . . .here’s a video to help you get started!
Make sure and subscribe to my YouTube channel to make sure you don’t miss any of the weekly Tips & Tricks videos!
Here is another idea with this Coffee Break Product Suite, it will be part of my July Card Buffet line up. You can check out the Card Buffet Menu here.
I hope you enjoyed this version of the Tips & Tricks with BJ on Tuesdays! Remember that you can purchase any of these products in my online store. I appreciate your business.
- Coffee Café Photopolymer Bundle  $45.75
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Pool Party 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- 1″ Circle Punch  $13.00
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch  $16.00
- 1-1/2″ Circle Punch  $16.00
- Tear & Tape Adhesive  $7.00
- Pool Party Solid Baker’S Twine  $3.00
- Linen Thread  $4.50
- Glue Dots  $5.25
- Fast Fuse Adhesive  $10.00
- Envelope Punch Board  $20.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00