Welcome to my Tuesday Tips & Tricks! Today I am sharing a wet embossing technique on top of a die cut. It’s pretty awesome!
Isn’t it gorgeous! It’s a beautiful and simple card! And I think it could work for many occasions! I love the Copper and Old Olive combination. . . it sure makes the copper stands out!
As I was preparing for this video, I found that embossing after die cutting made a difference in the final texture. Also check out the gorgeous Chevron ribbon on this card. It comes in 3 colors; Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Old Olive.
Do you see the variegation in color behind the Stitched square shape? That is the Color Theory Designer series paper. I love how it just adds a cute little color twist to this card.
Supplies to make this card are available in my online store. . . .check them out!
- Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle  $54.00
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack  $10.00
- Copper Foil Sheets  $4.00
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies  $30.00
- Versamark Pad  $8.50
- Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $5.00
- Heat Tool  $30.00
- Copper Metallic Thread  $3.00
- Big Shot  $110.00