My absolute favorite new host set is the Tranquil Tulips! I adore how the 2 step stamping works – a little different than what we have come to feel is “normal” The first “step” on this flower is an image that when stamped really comes out as a watercolor look.
The second layer, I stamped on scrap Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out (easy peasy fussy cut) and added it to the first layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I can’t believe how real these tulips look! Do you love the colors? Old Olive and Berry Burst! The bit of Basic Black Solid baker’s twine brings out the inside stamens of the flowers. Soo sooo cute!
For this card, I added the sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set. And used the smaller flowers and leaves from the Tranquil Tulips stamp set. I love the new Old Olive Mini Chevron ribbon!
If you are loving this stamp set, it is a host stamp set and thus only available to hosts! Schedule a workshop, facebook party or Kit class (I love the Soft Sayings one on page 11) and get this stamp set as part of your FREE Host rewards!
- Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set  $10.00
- Layering Love Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $21.00
- Layering Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $16.00
- Berry Burst 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Old Olive 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon  $7.00
- Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine  $3.00
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $5.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00