Yesterday, I shared my Tuesday Tips & Tricks using bleach with this stamp set. I briefly showed this card on the video and thought you would enjoy a closer look.
Yes, I stamped the Floral Statements stamp and then embossed it with Black embossing powder. Then I used bleach on the Soft Suede cardstock to allow me to add in color to the flowers and leaves. I don’t think that I waited until the bleach was completely dry and thus it created the two toned effect that you see on the flowers here. I used the Berry Burst and Wild Wasabi stamp pads with a blender pen to add the color.
I love the variegated effect that happened. Turned out gorgeous in my humble opinion!
I mounted this on Rose Red cardstock, I know I used the Berry Burst color but with the bleach, the Rose Red cardstock seemed to match the best. I hope that you enjoyed this technique and video yesterday.
Which of the 2 bleach cards do you like best?
- Floral Statements Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $25.00
- Floral Statements Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $18.00
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Rose Red 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Versamark Pad  $8.50
- Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $5.00
- Heat Tool  $30.00
- Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Blender Pens  $10.00
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine  $3.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25