I continue to be amazed at the easy but super cute creations with the Daisy Delight bundle. It certainly has to be the top selling bundle in the Stampin’ Up! catalog so far – and I’m super happy it is back in stock.
And based on the number of Daisy Delight card kits I have mailed out, I am guessing everyone is loving this class in the mail. I will be making a bunch more before I head to Thailand next week! If you missed this class, you can check out the class and the details here. (order soon as I won’t be mailing out class tutorials while I am away in Thailand!)
The Delightful Daisy designer series paper with the Night of Navy background is perfect for this card. Gives it kind of a homemade – down home feel. Then with the Night of Navy gingham ribbon – it’s a perfect combo. I love that gingham ribbon!
Check out the Gold faceted gem in the middle of the flower – another great new accessory! They come with glue dots attached to the back so they are super easy to use! They are another popular item from the new catalog and they were on back order but they are available now. Be sure and add them to your next order.
Don’t forget about the Bonus Days promotion! Details here.
- Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle  $31.50
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $7.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Gold Faceted Gems  $5.00
- Night Of Navy 1/2″ Gingham Ribbon  $7.50
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00