Stampin’ Up! offers so many coordinating products! Here I have paired the 2017-2018 Powder Pink In Color with a heart cut from the Sweet & Sassy framelits and the Fresh Florals designer series paper. In addition, I have added interest by embossing with the new Garden Trellis embossing folder.
Take a close look at the picture. . . . you can tell that I secured the Fresh Florals heart to the cardbase layer prior to running it through the Garden Trellis embossing folder. This creates a quilt type look that I really like.
Here you can see that even better. I used the Dare to Dream stamp set for the greeting and added a small piece of lace doily for a little interest. The finishing touch is the 1/8″ white ribbon.
I hope you give this type of card a try. . . . I think you’ll love the quilty look!
- Dare To Dream Photopolymer Stamp Set  $10.00
- Powder Pink 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack  $22.00
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Delicate White Doilies  $3.00
- Whisper White 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon  $6.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25
- Garden Trellis Textured Impressions Embossing Folder  $7.50