Every now and then I struggle a bit with creating the masculine cards I need. . . I guess I am drawn to those girlie things. Here’s a simple masculine card that is super duper easy!
What makes this card is the designer series paper from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper stack. I love these designer series paper stacks. They come 6″ x 6″ 48 sheets with 12 double sided designs. There are 4 of each kind. It’s a great size and the stack is a great value at only $10!
Just check out these papers. . . . perfect for masculine cards. And another thing I want to point out. . . . the stamp set I used on this card is the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set which I have used many times in the past week. Each of those cards had a much more feminine look. This one certainly isn’t too feminine. It just goes to show you that the value that stamp set brings is awesome!
- Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set  $27.00
- Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack  $10.00
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Linen Thread  $4.50
- Glue Dots  $5.25