I’ve been waiting to show you this Tip & Trick since May! When the Eastern Beauty stamp set paired with the Eastern Medallion thinlits was released as a sneak peak for customers from the 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! annual catalog, I saw the sunflower. . . but it wasn’t quite the right time of the year for them. But, it is getting there now!
So here it is! I LOVE, love, LOVE the texture created by the Eastern Medallion thinlits! Oh my it makes my heart happy! I added leaves with one of those stamp set and framelit combinations that are on the “everyone needs as it is a staple” list. Vintage Leaves is the name of the stamp set and the leaflets framelits.
The Sunflower is just stunning! You aren’t going to believe how easy it is to create! Just to make it easy for you, I’ve created a video! Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and purchase the products you need from my online store!
- Eastern Palace Starter Bundle  $60.50
- Tranquil Tide 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Big Shot  $110.00
- Big Shot Die Brush – New Configuration  $12.50
- Crushed Curry Solid Baker’S Twine  $3.00
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers  $23.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00
- Vintage Leaves  $26.00
- Leaflets Framelits Dies  $25.00