Happy Tuesday everyone! Yes, I am in Thailand compliments of Stampin’ Up! but I wanted to make sure that you didn’t miss a session of Tips & Tricks with BJ on Tuesdays! So, I spent a little time filming while I spent time with family in Northern Minnesota over the Fourth of July. You might notice a tan face and a very red sunburned chest in the video.
Each year Stampin’ Up! gives us the opportunity to earn a Grand Vacation. This years trip is to Thailand. Unfortunately, the timing of the trip didn’t allow my husband to go with (something about a fishing tournament he couldn’t miss). So, I invited my 2 daughters. . . and 1 of them is going with me. What a wonderful experience it will be for her. If you want to follow along with me, check out my Facebook page here!
If you want to learn more about my Stampin’ Up! Journey and create one of your own, you’ll want to check out the special deal for new Stampin’ Up! demonstrators during the month of July! I would love to have you join my team!
I have admired the raised frames with stamping right over the top for awhile. Then I saw a non-stampin’ up! card on Pinterest the other day and thought I had to give it a try. It’s super easy and packs a punch with the raised texture of the circular frame. I don’t know why it took me so long to try it – it was super easy.
I tried to show you the elevated circular frame in this photo – you might have to add a tish of imagination. The color palette is Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Bermuda Bay.
Thanks for tuning in to Tips & Tricks with BJ on Tuesdays. Never Miss a video by subscribing to my YouTube Channel here.
- Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Bundle  $51.25
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Layering Circle Framelits Dies  $35.00
- Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies  $30.00
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00
- Pearl Basic Jewels  $5.00
- Big Shot  $110.00