Ever make a cute card by accident? Yep, you guessed it – this is an accident card. Here’s how it went. . . . I was visiting with my customers while they were making their quilt frames. . . .there were some extra pieces cut from the Quilt Builder Framelits. Then, I noticed that I had made this cute little pattern. . . and well I couldn’t just let it not be showcased on a card – right? So, I adhered the triangles and squares down and layered it up and voila! Now, I’m sharing it with you!
So, here’s the card that was created that allowed the leftover triangles and squares. This card is SUPER DUPER cute as well! The greeting comes from the Tabs for Everything stamp set which is bundled with the Circle Tab punch.
Check out the stitching on this quilt card. This is made with one of the thinlits from the Quilt Builder Thinlits. AMAZING! Love that extra texture! I am truly in love with this bundle!
You have to check out the Christmas Quilt Class – It’s started shipping! Customize your colors and have a blast!
- Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Bundle  $45.75
- Marquee Messages Photopolymer Stamp Set  $21.00
- Tabs For Everything Photopolymer Bundle  $31.50
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets  $10.00
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies  $35.00
- Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00
- Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon  $7.00