Sometimes you just need a simple card. I was inspired by a color scheme on Pinterest and pulled out the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and used the Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo and Lemon Lime Twist colors and this beautiful birthday card was born. A touch of Basic Black sets off the colors beautifully.
Take a look at the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set on page 92 of the annual Stampin’ Up! catalog. This stamp set includes 37 photopolymer stamps. Fifteen of those stamps are greetings with a beautiful font. And if you want more bang for your dollar, get the Bundle for a 10% savings. The bundle includes the Bouquet Bunch Framelits dies which has 21 dies in it! Now that’s a lot of stamps, dies and coordination!
The finishing touches on this simple card include a knot made of the Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon – it is a lustrous ribbon with subtle silver shimmer! Sorry the picture doesn’t do it justice! The other finishing touch is a few flecks from the Pool Party Stampin’ Write marker.
When you make this card, what color scheme would you like to try?
- Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set  $27.00
- Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Bundle  $51.25
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon  $7.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25