Welcome to Stampin’ Up!’s Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop featuring more Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks! You need to check out everyone of these blogs as this hop will be amazing with the awesomeness in the Holiday Catalog!
The Painted Harvest stamp set is the most favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog amongst demonstrators! You’ve probably seen ideas all over social media. . . . and I have a few for you too! Let’s first take a look at this gorgeous sunflower card built on our new Thick Very Vanilla cardstock! I love me a great looking sunflower!
This card just makes me want to smile! I used Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry for the sunflowers. Early Espresso for the flower centers and greeting. Then I chose a darker green – Always Artichoke for the leaves. And of course I used a Crumb Cake Stampin’ Write marker to create the flecks of color.
You may be wondering about the curve accented by the Ticket Tear Border punch. I simply created the curvature by cutting it. Then I used a thin strip of Early Espresso cardstock that I had punched with the new Ticket Tear Border punch and adhered that to the cut edge with Fast Fuse adhesive. Simple accent that packs a punch (literally)!
The Painted Harvest stamp set isn’t just for Sunflowers & fall either. Did you see what I posted earlier?
Yes a pointsettia themed one! You can check out the video I created with this one here.
If you are looking for more Painted Harvest Inspiration that includes a couple of special folds, you are going to want to order this Painted Harvest Class to Go Here!
- Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set  $21.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $7.00
- Early Espresso 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers  $23.00
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Ticket Tear Border Punch  $16.00
- Crushed Curry Solid Baker’S Twine  $3.00