You are going to LOVE this edition of Tips & Tricks on Tuesdays! – It features the most popular stamp set with Demonstrators from the Holiday Catalog. . . introduces a class with that popular stamp set – Painted Harvest. And gives you a tip with a new punch! Wowza – a trifecta of fun!
Yes, the Painted Harvest stamp set can also be a Holiday card! Now that is versatility at it’s finest! I wish you could see the shimmer on this card – Holiday cards deserve a little shimmer and shine!
You’ll love this stamp set – not just for it’s versatility but for the beautiful 2 step stamping type texture without hardly any work at all!
Check out that cute tag – check out my video for how I created that cute end on the tag – pretty easy! Oh, and did you say that you want Red and Green Ribbon for your Holiday cards? It’s in the Holiday catalog waiting for you to order it!
Be sure and check out the Painted Harvest Tutorials available on my website! You are going to LOVE these tutorials!!! Check out the preview on my video.
Check out the product list below. I would appreciate if you purchased these products from my online store!
- Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set  $21.00
- Labels To Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $21.00
- Labels To Love Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $29.00
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Garden Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush  $8.00
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers  $23.00
- Everyday Label Punch  $18.00
- Quilted Christmas 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Ribbon  $7.00