I have an easy technique for you today – one that you are going use over and over because it is so easy! I chose to showcase this technique on the Grown with Love bundle because it’s the perfect bundle for this! When you view my video you’ll see why I chose this technique for this week. . . . but first let me share the card I was creating when I got the inspiration from my class attendees.
Love this card – and you can make it as it will be part of my Card Buffet in September. Who wouldn’t be happy when they received this card! Yep, it’s pretty cool! And the best part is that the flower pot and the flowers are cut out with dies! Now, check out the flowers and the greeting – they are all colored with markers!
Here’s another Grown with Love card – and this one too is colored with markers. It is one of the easiest techniques ever!
And here’s the one I’ll show you in my video. Love it! So perfect for fall – and it is so simple!
And there you have it! I hope you enjoy the Tuesday series! Remember to shop my online store for papercrafting needs!
- Grown With Love Wood-Mount Bundle  $53.00
- Grown With Love Clear-Mount Bundle  $45.75
- Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack  $10.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Regals Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers  $23.00
- Big Shot  $110.00
- Linen Thread  $4.50
- Glue Dots  $5.25