Welcome to this months Creative Inking Blog Hop. Our theme this month is Holiday Catalog must haves. There are certainly many must haves in my humble opinion in the Fabulous Holiday catalog. I thought I would focus on something that perhaps might surprise a few of you – Treat Tubes!
I have been having a little fun with the Treat Tubes, here is a Christmas version of a great little treat. The Treat Tubes are a little over 4″ long and are perfect for filling with a mixture of different things (I have a list of things I want to try!) I used the Tags & Trimmings stamp set to stamp the front of this holder. . . I plan on making a few of these to add a gift card to the inside.
Here you can see how this folder opens up. I love how the treat tube is contained in it’s own little holder. Do you think the “it’s what’s inside that counts” is referring to the candy or the gift card?
And here is the inside. Perfect! These holders are easy to make. Here is a link to a post and a video for a Halloween Treat Tube Holder I made.
I had to try another holder as well. I found the pattern for this one online. It was relatively easy to make – some scoring and folding and it’s all great!
- That’s The Tag Photopolymer Stamp Set  $17.00
- Treat Tubes  $5.00
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Garden Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Cherry Cobbler 1/4″ Double-Stitched Ribbon  $7.00
- 3/4″ Circle Punch  $13.00