A couple of days ago, I posted a couple of examples from the Creep it Real stamp set in the Holiday catalog – but, I saved the best for last. This is the favorite card I have made so far with that stamp set. I wasn’t sure of what to do with the little figures but I LOVE how they stand out when they are highlighted by this funky rectangle stamp that I used from the Lovely Inside and Out stamp set.
I also LOVE this color combination for fall. Perfect Plum, Lemon Lime Twist and Pumpkin Pie. I don’t often use the Perfect Plum color but it sure works super well on this card! This is a great alternate color palette for fall.
On a side note, I am up in northern Minnesota this weekend visiting my husband. I brought my grandson, John along – oh and dog Prince too. The fall colors are just starting up here. I should have taken a picture earlier – before the sun started to set. . . but you can see some of the leaves on the ground.
The Lemon Lime Twist ombre ribbon works perfectly with this card. And you can see that I also used a Basic Gray Stampin’ Write marker to add some flecks of ink to the bottom of the card.
Overall this is a super simple card that packs a punch. I hope you give it a try!
- Creep It Real Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $27.00
- Creep It Real Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $19.00
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Perfect Plum Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon  $7.00
- Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers  $23.00