Are you ready for a beautiful thing? Fall is just around the corner here in Minnesota. And I love me some fall colors. . . and this color combination is a new favorite; Peekaboo Peach, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze. It’s the highlight that counts too – the Copper embossing and Copper Trim ribbon.
Here’s a close up showing just how beautiful the copper embossing is! ohhhh and the Copper trim! Check out this quick video for tips and tricks.
You saw in the video that I created an alternate card too. . . . here is a close up of that card.
This is a pretty simplistic card that does have a surprise on the inside thanks to the Colorful Seasons stamp set and the bundled thinlits of Seasonal Layers. . . .
Yes these cute little leaves pop through the front of the card but really adorn the inside of the card. What a surprise when you open the card!
Which card is your fav? What do you think of this color combination?
- Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle  $54.00
- Peekaboo Peach 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Always Artichoke 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Versamark Pad  $8.50
- Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder  $5.00
- Heat Tool  $30.00
- 1/4″ Copper Trim  $6.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25