One of my favorite colors is the 2017-2019 In Color Lemon Lime Twist. So recently when I was making the Snowflake Sentiments class, I had to do a little more playing with the stamp set. . . you would be doing the same playing, I’m sure.
The simple but elegant snowflake was calling to me to be the highlight of a card. And I think I was pretty successful in highlighting that simple but elegant snowflake in a unique color scheme of Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky and Lemon Lime Twist.
And I followed the simple but elegant theme of the snowflakes in the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set by highlighting the snowflakes with a few loops of Silver Metallic Thread and a Basic Rhinestone. It adds that glitz and frankly a little extra touch.
If you are wanting to give this layout and card a try, here are the dimensions;
- Squares are 1 1/2″
- Whisper White square is 3 1/2″
- Soft Sky is 3 3/4″ x 5″
Thanks for stopping by! If you haven’t yet ordered your Snowflake Sentiments stamp set – or purchase as a bundle, click on the links below. I would appreciate your order and business.
If you are loving the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and would love to see how it pairs well with the Year of Cheer designer series paper, you must check out the Snowflake Sentiments class that is available by mail or in one of my Product Based Class times.
- Snowflake Sentiments Wood-Mount Stamp Set  $30.00
- Snowflake Sentiments Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $22.00
- Bermuda Bay 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00
- Soft Sky 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Silver Metallic Thread  $3.00
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels  $5.00