I love me a great treat holder and the Seasonal Chums stamp set is PERFECT for fall, holiday and winter treats! Here is the pumpkin holding a nugget. This stamp set matches perfectly with the coordinating framelits. It’s an easy pumpkin to color. Easy to die cut and I know I can create a bunch of these for my little ghosts and goblins this year.
I think these would be great as gift tags too! Check out all of those black jelly beans in that sample. . . my tummy would not be happy if I ate all of those babies.
I used Hershey Nuggets on the inside and covered them with 1″ x 3″ strips of the Spooky Night designer series paper. Tip: use Fast Fuse to adhere the DSP – it just holds a little better.
Here I used the same Pumpkins from the Seasonal Chums bundle on top of the 2″ x 8″ treat bags. This is an easy treat to make as well. I find it easier to have a little “boat” or piece of cardstock to have the nuggets rest on.
These nugget trays are soooo cute and very popular with friends and co-workers. Doesn’t everyone need a little chocolate now and then?
Which one of these projects is your favorite? How many will you make?
- Seasonal Chums Wood-Mount Bundle  $52.00
- Seasonal Chums Clear-Mount Bundle  $45.00
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- 2″ X 8″ (5.1 X 20.3 Cm) Cellophane Bags  $3.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Fast Fuse Adhesive  $10.00