Yes, it is what is inside that counts. In more ways than one. . . but let’s talk about this treat bag for a bit. You will be super happy with this easy treat bag for your ghosts, goblins and co-workers. The Cat Punch has been the cats meow in the catalog! So many of my customers have purchased this little cutie! I have seen more and more cute variations using this super cute punch.
The pumpkin comes from the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits dies which are bundled with the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set. I love the see through pumpkin. . . it shows off the Spooky Night designer series paper.
Speaking of the Spooky Night designer series paper, check it out just a bit closer. . . .Do you see how one side does have a Halloween design on it but the other side is holiday neutral and can be used any season? I love how Stampin’ Up! has created more value for you by making this feature for us.
The greeting is perfect! It comes from the Tags & Trimmings stamp set. It’s what’s inside that counts – the candy! Did you notice that I used the Treat Bag Thinlit? Quick and easy to make a bag if you haven’t used this thinlit from a the annual catalog.
- Spooky Cat Photoplymer Bundle  $31.50
- That’s The Tag Photopolymer Stamp Set  $17.00
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Basic Gray 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Big Shot  $110.00
- Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies  $27.00
- Peekaboo Peach Baker’s Twine  $3.00
- Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies  $40.00