Ok, you might be starting to think I have an addictive personality when you think about the recent bundles I have been enamored with. . . . like Christmas Quilt Bundle and the Painted Harvest bundle. Honestly, I think my purpose is to show you the many different looks and uses for these fabulous and versatile bundles. Are you buying that? LOL.
Here is another look for the Painted Harvest Bundle featuring the detailed leaf stamp and the Leaf Punch. This is sort of an eclipse technique card. I punched the leaves out of the Very Vanilla. Then I stamped Old Olive leaves and punched them out. These are adhered inside the punched out leaf images.
You can see (I hope) that I popped the Very Vanilla layer up on top of the Copper Foil cardstock. This was then adhered to the Very Vanilla cardbase. A long stemmed ribbon in Old Olive adorns the card – it’s the perfect ending so to speak.
Remember there are still Painted Harvest Class kits and Tutorials available. Details here. This is truly an amazing bundle and I am sure there is more fantabulous projects out there to be made. I strongly encourage you to purchase this bundle in my online store.
- Painted Harvest Photopolymer Bundle  $33.25
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $7.00
- Copper Foil Sheets  $4.00
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Old Olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon  $6.00
- Foam Adhesive Strips  $8.00
- Glue Dots  $5.25