Have you been checking out all of the Spooky Cat samples since the Cat punch was introduced in the Holiday Catalog? I have seen some pretty stinkin’ cute ones. I think this one ranks right up there for a cute Halloween cat.
What makes this cat so adorbs is the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. The 3″ square tree & moon behind the cat is part of the Spooky Night designer series paper. You get 16 of these 3″ squares on a sheet so you could make a plethora of Spooky Cats or another design.
I know I’ve mentioned this before but it’s important for you to remember that this designer series paper isn’t just for Halloween. . . note that the opposite side of the paper is non-holiday specific giving you more versatility.
Of course I had to add a couple of tweaks to the cat. . . . a Peek-a-Boo Peach Baker’s Twine Bow adds a little cuteness. Then I used the designer series paper to cut out one of the witches hats. . . who says they are just for witches anyway!
Check out the supplies I used on this card below. Purchase them from my online store!
- Spooky Cat Photoplymer Bundle  $31.50
- Spooky Night Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Old Olive 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Peekaboo Peach Baker’s Twine  $3.00