Today’s Tips & Tricks video showcases the Merry Patterns special stamp set and a tool that some of my customers tell me they struggle with. Check it out!
Check out this super cute Christmas card! It’s fairly simple in design but it certainly packs a punch! I used the Merry Patterns stamp set which is a FREE stamp set available to hostesses during September and October when you have a $300 workshop. I’d love to bring one of my classes to you and your friends. . . or grab your friends and come here!
Here you can see the beautiful Foil Snowflake with the faceted gem adornment (the video will show you how to make it red). Check out the pattern in the colored “season” stamp. This is a photopolymer stamp so it is easy to line up the outline with the inner color stamp. . . but in the video I share how easy it is to use the stamp-a-ma-jig.
If you need a little more inspiration for the Merry Patterns stamp set. . . .here is another beauty.
This one features the candles – with the patterned stamp inside the candles and the “season”. What do you think of the Lemon Lime Twist and Cherry Cobbler color combination?
I added a little gold on this one as well when I used the Layering Squares framelits. I like this one too! Super duper cute – and simple.
Here’s a list of the products. Click on the links and be sure and add to your shopping cart!
- Merry Patterns Photopolymer Stamp Set  $13.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock  $7.00
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Season Of Cheer Designer Washi Tape  $8.00
- Foil Snowflakes  $6.00
- Silicone Craft Sheet  $6.00
- Regals Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Brights Stampin’ Write Markers  $29.00
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Clear Faceted Gems  $5.00