You are going to LOVE this Eclipse technique for several reasons;
- It’s easy
- It uses the uber popular Painted Harvest stamp set
- You can’t help but try it!
This card was totally inspired by a fellow demonstrator – Juliann K. who sent me a similar card in a swap. (just one of the amazing reasons why I love being a demonstrator!). Painted Harvest bundle has been such an amazing stamp set. And it is the featured project this month for my VIP’s (find out how you can be a VIP here).
The Large Letters framelits (while a little spendy) are a great investment. Honestly I use them so much more than I ever thought I would. Did you know that you can get them for 20-25% off when you join my team?
Do you have someone that you are so very thankful for? Do you think they would be smiling BIG when they get this gorgeous card from you? Well, then what are you waiting for? . . . . check out this video for all the tips and tricks!
If you are loving the Painted Harvest Bundle, be sure and check out my Class to go kit here.
- Painted Harvest Photopolymer Stamp Set  $21.00
- Painted Harvest Photopolymer Bundle  $33.25
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad  $6.50
- Large Letters Framelits Dies  $99.00
- Big Shot  $110.00