Yea! It’s another Thursday and the Tutoring with BJ on Thursday series! Before we get to that, I want to remind you of a couple of upcoming dates and events – so many awesome happenings!
- Holiday Card Extravaganza this Saturday – September 30. there are spots in the afternoon and evening sessions
- World Card Making Day is October 7. Stampin’ Up! is celebrating with a sale October 1-10. Details here.
- Designer Series Paper sale October 1-31 – one of the favorite sales of the year. Details here.
- Create with BJ Retreat – the first ever! To die for projects and swag bag! Details here.
- EXCITING announcement coming on October 1!!!! stay tuned for the details!
This week’s Tutoring with BJ features another card using the Spooky Cat bundle. Just showing you many different ways to use this amazing bundle! Yes, this one doesn’t use the favorite of many Cat Punch but it does use the new Everyday Label punch! And how cute is that with the greeting showcased on the Classic Label punch?
I love the little mice in the background. . . I normally don’t like mice – but these aren’t living and they are cute on this card. . . .never saw a Peekaboo Peach colored mouse I didn’t like. Did you see the Black Vintage Crochet Trim? Love the texture.
Of course you have to add a little splatter. . . and did you realize how easily the stamps fill the little potion jars? Yep. . . cute it is – even without that Spooky Cat punch.
Be Sure and download your free tutorial. Remember it is easy to go back and see all of the Tutoring with BJ on Thursday tutorials by clicking on the Ideas tab on my website. . .. . or just click here.