Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop for this month. This month we are featuring projects with the fabulous Painted Autumn designer series paper. I am treating you to 3 projects showcasing this designer series paper and 1 special fold layout! You’ll love the 3 different looks!
I love the sunflowers on this designer series paper. It’s been very popular with my customers. Did you know that the designer series papers are on sale this month? Be sure and check out the designer series paper sale here – it’s a great time to stock up!
This version showcases the Tabs for Everything stamp set and coordinating punch. In this photo you can see the Tri-fold design of this card. It’s really a simple layout that screams of something extra special!
Here’s another version using the Painted Harvest stamp set. The flower is in Rich Razzleberry bringing out the color in the designer series paper. I used a 2″ circle punch and the coordinating Starburst punch to highlight the Painted Harvest flower.
Here is the second flap for this card. Don’t you love how each of them looks just a bit different?
This might be my favorite. It uses the Gourd Goodness stamp set. I love how the Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach and Early Espresso work together with a touch of Copper ribbon.
And here is the inside. I really really like this one. I did a super quick video to share the dimensions with you.
———————— Supplies ————————
• Painted Harvest Photopolymer Bundle  $33.25 —— http://bit.ly/2x6QHHq
• Tabs For Everything Photopolymer Bundle  $31.50 —— http://bit.ly/2txh0W7
• Gourd Goodness Photopolymer Stamp Set  $17.00 —— http://bit.ly/2gEWZo4
• Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper  $11.00 —— http://bit.ly/2vEJ5a1
• Garden Green 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00 —— http://bit.ly/2vTzgbI
• Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $8.00 —— http://bit.ly/2gFcagL
• Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  $8.00 —— http://bit.ly/2rx1w2y
• Very Vanilla 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock  $9.00 —— http://bit.ly/2tUIvUK
Now check out the rest of the inspiration on this blog hop with other amazing demonstrators including Sharon Burket
Or if you need to go back to see Jodi Reinhardt, you can visit her here.