It’s finally here! The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! It’s Stampin’ Up!’s version of a stamp positioning tool! Most importantly, it’s made to work with Stampin’ Up! two and three step stamps!
Why do YOU need one? Here’s just some of the features…
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Hinge Stamping … this is simply amazing!!
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and Photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with Photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 – Reserve your copy on November 16, 2017
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
There are three opportunities to reserve a Stamparatus (see chart below)… and if you’re like me you’ll want to get in on the first round!!
Q & A for the Stamparatus
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see picture above.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account onthe online store, you can find me with this info… Angie Juda, Demo ID 55433, Overland Park, Kansas 66221
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please contact me for the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability
depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
Q: How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on
a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked
block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a
particular activity or purpose