I was so honored to be asked to be on Santa’s Little Elves Design Team this year. Santa has 8 reindeer to pull his sleigh but he has 7 little elves who are his best stampers. Every Friday through Christmas, I have an over the top project to share with you! Complete with a Free Tutorial!!! This is week #5. Check out these links to the fabulous past projects!
- Week #1 – Snowflake Sentiments Gift Set
- Week #2 – Candle Wrap
- Week #3 – Joy Frame
- Week #4 – Seasonal Chums Peppermint Patti Gift
Do you have a special package that needs a special tag? Are you giving someone a plant (Christmas Cactus, Poinsettia, Amaryllis) for Christmas and need a cute plant stake to convey your greeting? This week’s Santa’s Elves tutorial will give you what you need! The Free tutorial contains detailed pictures to help you create this fun decoration!
Now, if you are using it as that special gift tag, you are going to want to leave the skewer out of it.
Check out the embellishments that make this project so super cute! It’s all in the details, right?
- The Red and Silver tinsel trim comes in a combo pack – it screams Christmas!
- The foil snowflakes – if you don’t have these yet, you need to get them in your shopping cart!
When you are adding these products to your shopping cart, you are also going to want to check out 2 other lists!
- Holiday Catalog Carry Over List
- Year End & Retiring Sale List