You are going to fall in love with this cute little ADORABLE self closing Treat Box! I love making these little treat boxes. I was inspired by a bigger box I found on pinterest. Then I remembered a cute a little treat box that we made a few years ago with our designer series paper stacks and decided I would alter what I think the instructions on pinterest were (they were in German) to work with this size box. And it was a Pinterest success!
I promised in the video to have the dimensions here for you;
- Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ x 6″
- Score on the short side 3/4″ and 3 1/2″
- Score on the long side at 2 3/4″ and 5 1/2″
- Determine the bottom and score on the long side from the edge to the first score line at 1 3/8″ and 4 1/8″
- Score your diagonal folds with your paper trimmer or stampin’ pierce mat and stylus.
In this photo, you can see the Lindor Truffle that I put in each Self Closing Box. As you can see, these are easy to make and a great size! Perfect for the table treats, neighbors, co-workers, bank tellars and anyone else that needs a little somethin’ somethin’ this holiday season.
Here is one with one of the Seasonal Chums tags. I am soooo sad that the Seasonal Chums will be retiring. . . if you didn’t see the Retiring list, you can check that out here. There is also a Year End Sale List – get that here.
Please consider purchasing your papercrafting products from my online store. I have an ordering special for any orders December 1-10!