Welcome to this months Creative Inking Blog Hop featuring Creating with Color. I am sharing Stampin’ Blends coloring with the Hedgehugs stamp set.
Don’t you love the HedgeHugs? So adorable! What I really want to call your attention to is the detail and coloring of the Hedgehogs. I used our amazing Stampin’ Blends Alcohol markers. I want to focus on a couple of Stampin’ Blends techniques today;
- Using them with our classic ink pads
- Simple color layering and shading technique
- Using them to color embellishments like the metallic shapes
Stampin’ Blends are Stampin’ Up!’s version of alcohol markers. Click here for another video that I did introducing the Stampin’ Blends. I also shared a couple of techniques.
Features of the Stampin’ Blends
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available individually or in a combo pack.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The markers are not refillable but you can purchase individual markers should you need to replace your most used marker.
- Stampin’ Up! has done extensive testing for evaporation and marker life and is very happy with the results.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Check out how adorabley colored these Hedgehogs are!
Are you falling in love with these Hedgehogs yet? After checking out the detail on this photo, check out this video for the coloring techniques I used.
Thanks for stopping by! Click on these buttons to complete the Color Inspiration blog hop – you’ll love the inspiration! Be sure and comment on your favorites! Then, check out my purchase special and the links to the products I used in my online store!
Free Gift with Purchase