Southern Serenade stamp set is a beauty! You’ll find it in the Occasions catalog on page 49. I hadn’t taken a moment to create with it and when I did, the beauty of this stamp set became very evident very quickly! I made 4 cards just like that! I’ll share 2 today and 2 more in a couple of days so be sure and check back!
Let me share with you features of this stamp set that you are going to love!
- Stamp set includes a large focal point that is easy to color
- a background image that is lacey and a fun contrast to the main flower image
- Smaller images to accentuate the other stamps
- Great greetings right in the stamp set – no need to go looking for another greeting
Check out the detail on this Southern Serenade beauty.
- The flowers are colorer with the light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends and the leaves with the light Old Olive
- The Whisper White layer is 2″ x 3 3/4″, Basic Black is 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″
- Petal Passion designer series paper is 3 1/2″ x 4″ and is a perfect accent for the focal point
- The cute little flower is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals and the flowers are accented with rhinestones for a little bling!
I always admire a look with layered white layers. Such a simple look – until you look closely, you see the details which are very eye catching. What I want to really showcase for you is the value that you get when you have several key elements in your framelit stash.
- First you need the Stitched Shapes dies – 4 each of circles, squares & ovals with the great stitched detail
- Adding the Layering Shapes Dies such as the squares, circles and ovals will give you much needed coordination with the Stitched Shapes framelits.
You can see the 3 layers here;
- Stitched Square Shape
- Scallop Square
Tell me what you love your favorite card from these 2 choices!
Free Gift with Purchase