Welcome to the Alaska Achievers Blog Hop! You’ll see top demonstrators at Stampin’ Up! sharing creative projects to inspire you from the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions catalog!
I am going to treat you to double the inspiration by showcasing Occasions & Sale-a-Bration stamp sets along with a special fold technique showcasing the retiring In Colors. That might be triple the inspiration! A great bonus for you!
For this card, I am featuring the Peekaboo Peach retiring In Color with the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (which also will retire). The Sale-a-Bration stamp set I used is the Lots of Lavender and the greeting comes from the Special Celebration stamp set.
This really is a super easy special fold card.
Cutting and scoring measurements;
- Card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Band is 1 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score both at 2 1/8″ and 4 1/4″
Check out this quick video for more tips;
Here are the retiring 2016-2018 In Colors. I very strongly encourage you to stock up on your favs right now for 2 reasons; Get them before they are gone! (when the retiring list comes out everything goes quickly!) Secondly, get them while you can double dip and get Sale-a-Bration benefits too!!
- Ink refills
Check this one out – it’s a little more masculine but still super cute & easy! Here are the ingredients that I used;
- Emerald Envy cardbase – this is one of the retiring 2016-2018 In Colors
- Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper
- Celebrate You thinlits in Silver Glimmer paper
- Balloon Bouquet punch with Black mini sequin trim as the “strings”
This one showcases another Sale-a-Bration stamp set called Epic Celebration! Perfect for the teenager card!
- Dapper Denim cardbase – a favorite blue that is one of the 2016-2018 retiring In Colors
- Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Accent color is Lemon Lime Twist for the Starburst circle.
I hope you are feeling inspired! And I hope you give this a try! Would love to see what you create!
Now be sure and check out all of the amazing inspiration on this blog hop!!!