Check out why I “Bubble Over with Happiness” this week! I choose to tell my story using the Bubble Over Bundle from the Occasions catalog paired with the Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I truly did Bubble Over with Happiness!
I was honored and blessed this week by a visit from the Stampin’ Up! Home Office. Chad Williams came and spent the day with me, my customers and downline! What a day it was! We stamped, shared, laughed and well had a ton of fun! It sure was nice to have a personal connection with the Stampin’ Up! home office!
I made a basket of Stampin’ Up! products that you could get for $99 during Sale-a-Bration (ends March 31!). The basket was certainly a great visual for the customers attending the Card Buffet. I am Bubbling Over with Happiness to say that my team grew by 2 people this week! Will you be next? If you have a wish list over $99, why not take advantage of this opportunity? Let me highlight a couple of reasons for you;
- It’s the best “sale” of the year and you get to customize to your liking what is on sale! That is a PERFECT sale!
- You’ll get at least a 20% discount on your Stampin’ Up! purchases as a demonstrator!
- There is no obligation and no risk!
- You will get the new Annual Catalog first! And be able to purchase the new hottest and greatest products in it!
- If Stampin’ Up! loves me enough to send a home office staff person to come and visit me, you should love me and want to be on my team too!
- Check out this Page for all the details!
This Bubble Over card is adorable using the bundle from the Occasions catalog (Bubble Over stamp set bundled with the Bottles & Bubbles framelits for a 10% savings). For this card, I used the Bottles & Bubbles framelits to cut the bottles from the Bubbles & Fizz designer series paper which is a Free item in the Sale-a-Bration catalog!