May Good Things Grow is the name of the March Paper Pumpkin kit and this kit was THE MOST amazing one ever!! In fact, it sold out! I’m sad about that as I truly would have purchased a refill kit! Check out the contents of this month’s kit!
I kit had a vintage feel to it and it certainly inspired me to make a bunch of alternate ideas. But, my favorite one is this special fold card inspired by my friend Rhonda W.
Here is the front of this amazing fold card. You are going to LOVE this one! I can’t wait to see what you create with this special fold! If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, be sure and use part of your kit to create this one!
Here is page 1 & 2! Yes, this one has pages!
And here is pages 3 & 4. Isn’t it lovely?
And here is a view from the top. This over the top card will be perfect for my sister’s birthday card!
I have a video to show you how to make this card but, I want to warn you that I had just a tish of trouble. . . you see my recording stopped partway through and since I had used up most of the kit, I had to try and put things back together.. . . oops! Thanks for your understanding.
Cutting and scoring directions;
- Eastern Palace Designer Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5 1/2″ x 11 1/2″. Score at 4 1/4″, 5″, 5 3/4″, 6 1/2″ and 7 1/4″
- Fresh Fig cardstock – 3 pieces of 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Page 1 – Crumb Cake printed paper from kit. All other pieces from kit
- Page 2 – Flirty Flamingo paper from kit. Scallop piece from kit along with all other pieces
- Page 3 – Lemon Lime Twist paper from inside of envelope is 3″ x 4 1/2″.
- Page 4 – Crumb Cake layer is from kit and is cut down to 3″ x 4 1/2″. Powder Pink cardstock is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. All other pieces from kit
If you are ready to get your craft on, you won’t want to miss out on this offer! You’ll get $40 worth of crafting supplies delivered to your door for only $20. . . complete with directions, all supplies and a video tutorial to help you make the project! As one of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, I also provide to you tutorials each month for alternate projects! Subscribe today!
If you purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription by March 31, you’ll also receive Sale-a-Bration benfits! Woo Hoo!