Color Revamp! The spice of life is variety, and that’s especially true in the world of color. Stampin’ Up! makes a point to keep an eye on color trends across different markets and industries. When we see changes happening, we review our color spectrum to ensure that we remain consistently on top of the trends. This brings us to the 2018 Color Revamp!
In order to keep bringing you the most current and on trend colors, we decided it was time to give our color collections a makeover. It’s like getting a whole new wardrobe!!! (I want one of those!)
There are still four color collections, each with ten colors. There is also a new color group called Basics.
In order to keep our color collections to exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors, we moved Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White out of the Neutrals collection. We’ve also moved a few colors into the Neutrals collection, making it more exciting and colorful!
Some additional colors have changed collections as well—you’ll notice this as you look through the new collections below. You can refer to the old and new color charts in the 2018-2019 catalog. These changes were based on needing to maintain color balance in our updated collections. For example, Poppy Parade is now the brightest red so it is part of the Brights collection.
Here’s what you need to do now;
- Stock up on any of the retiring In Colors and regular cardstocks, inks, and ink refills that are retiring.
- Note that Archival Black and Archival Gray are going away to be replaced by StazOn Black (or tuxedo momento black) and a regular classic pad in Basic Gray
- Stock up on envelopes, cardstock and stamp pads that you want to get at the current pricing as there will be a price increase on these items in the next catalog
- View the Last Chance Lists from the Occasions and Annual catalog. Fill up your wish list and make a plan to get your lists completed!
- Email me with any questions you may have!