Definitely Dahlia is the next stamp on the Goodbye Tour. This is a single stamp that packs a punch. For this card, I paired it with Peekaboo Peach. Yes, it is Peekaboo Peach ink on Peekaboo Peach cardstock. I added a fine cardstock layer with Gold Foil to accent the Celebrate You Thinlits. The cardbase is Very Vanilla Thick cardstock.
For this card, I did a Night of Navy and Whisper White color scheme. The Lots of Labels framelits which are also retiring make the focal point for the greeting taken from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set.
Here you can see the dimension with the Lots of Labels framelits and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I like the Night of Navy Gingham bow as well.
Then I went for a little Black & White with just a bit of color, namely Blushing Bride. You can see a little Tutti-Frutti designer series paper down the left side – just a nice 1/4″ accent.
I added a simple Black Solid Baker’s Twine bow to finish of the simple greeting. You can see very well with this card, how easy it is to use the Definitely Dahlia stamp to create a stunning card.
I went back into my archives to look at past cards with this stamp set. This one was a favorite and was made by one of my downline – Tatiana. I actually think this picture was taken in our hotel room at a Stampin’ Up! convention.
Here’s a pretty easy one. . . simple but nice. Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla and one of the In Colors at the time – Tip Top Taupe.
If I remember correctly, this one was a favorite at my classes that month. And if I recall correctly, it was cased from my friend Kelly Acheson.
Goodbye Tour Notes
- You can see the retiring lists here – guess which items will be featured tomorrow!
- View the Garden in Bloom Goodbye Tour Post here
- See the Butterfly Basics Goodbye Tour Post here
- Check out the Rose Wonder Goodbye Tour Post here
- Coming next on the Goodbye Tour – Watercolor Wings
- Future Goodbye Tour projects; Birthday Blooms, Tranquil Tulips, Paisleys & Posies, Pop of Paradise! Don’t miss any one of these!